Wendy Fit Offers in person and virtual Classes
The health and safety of our students, teachers, and staff is our number one priority. We have established a rigorous cleaning schedule and organized our class schedule to focus on making our students feel safe, while enjoying the benefits of Yoga and Pilates.
We live stream most of our classes virtually via Mindbody to enhance your online experience for those that can not make it to the studio or you are out of town but want to keep up with your practice.
Pre-registration for in-studio classes is recommended via Wendy Fit website, Wendy Fit App, or by calling the studio (classes are limited to 15 students).
How to Register for Virtual Classes
Pre-registration for virtual classes is required. You must have a valid email in your Wendy Fit account.
- Go to our Wendy Fit website or use our Wendy Fit App to sign up for a virtual class. You will see (Virtual Class) next to the class name. By registering for any class, you agree to our release of liability and waiver.
- Mindbody will send you an email with the information you need to access your virtual class.
- You will be able to Click on the link in the email on your computer or mobile device around 30 minutes before the designated class time. .
- Enjoy live streaming of your favorite class with your favorite teachers from the comfort of your h-OM-e. It is recommended to use Chrome web browser.
Suggestions to enhance your Virtual Studio Experience…
- Create a space for yourself where you can roll out your mat, have a strong WiFi signal, and minimal background noise.
- Place your screen and mat so you can best see the teacher and/or their demo student in a variety of postures.
- Music is now part of the video feed so please give us a call if the sound is to loud or quite to ensure teacher’s voice is heard clearly.
It’s a good idea to have some props close:
- A blanket or towel (or two or three if it’s a restorative class) to sit on or to cover yourself
- A yoga block or two – typically around 9 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 4 inches in height. Your bookshelf or closet are good places to look for an alternative.
- A yoga strap – you can use a belt or a towel.
- An eye pillow or hand towel to place over your eyes during Savasana can also be really nice!