Kayoga at Sunset with Wendy Fit.
Paddle a two mile distance to an island in the inter-coastal waters of the Anclote River for a relaxing session of yoga at sunset. Wendy Fit and Wet Dog Adventures will entertain your senses on your own piece of salty paradise. After a 90 minute session of stretching, we’ll dine on wine, cheese, burgers and brats roasted by the fire.
A popular trip to tell your friends about. Sign up early and enjoy a great night out on the island. Bring your favorite bottle of wine to share with the group, and if you’d like your favorite Yogi-Friendly Foods! Our guide will bring the rest like cups, chips, cheese and crackers and burgers or brats..
Things to bring:
- Large towel to sit on
- Bottle of wine or favorite beverage
- Bug spray
- Small flash light or glow stick for the paddle back
- Appropriate kayaking clothing
- Close toed water shoes are the best or sandals with a heel strap. NO Flip Flops or shoes that can come off your feet. Oyster bed shells are sharp and filled with bacteria, so you want to protect your feet.
- Waterproof container or a garbage bag for your towel and maybe a change of clothes.